A very goodmorning to you all. I hope you have a good Christmas and enjoy these with your family or friends.




2 weeks flu 

Well my Christmas where terrible. I had the flu and couldn´t enjoy this days. It starting with getting cold and than getting warm and than my stomic went totally crazy. I was lying in bed and the pain in my stomic made me moved to the couch. So during 2 weeks I couldn´t went out outside and couldn´t eat very well. 


But the good thing is, is that I´ve could watching the television and got a lot of inpsiration for my blogpage



So starting today I will come back with lotst of difference articles about beauty, lifestyle, DIY, food and travel.



Enjoy your Christmas holiday and take your rest and prepare for the Old and New Year.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten